Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day WOD



GYM PICK UP LINES
You're welcome.

 I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I’m the only one talking to you. 
Is this love at first site or should I walk by again? 
How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. Hi my name is… 
Did it hurt? What? When you feel from heaven. 
If I had a garden I’d plant your tulips and my tulips together. 
You must be exhausted. But I just got here. Yah, but you’ve been running through my mind all day. 
I should call heaven quick ‘cuz I just found one of their angels. 
If I said you had a hot body would you hold it against me? 
Your dad must be a baker, ‘cuz you’ve got hot buns. 
(check his/her shirt tag)…Yep, that’s what I thought – made from heaven. 
Are you a zoo? Because you bring the animal out in me (growl) 
You must be lost, the modeling convention is down the street. 
You must be a parking ticket…’cuz you’ve got FINE written all over you. 
 You must have a ninja inside you, ‘cuz your body is kickin’. 
Did you hear the latest health report? It said you’re supposed to increase your intake of vitamin ME. 
Are you from Jamaica? ‘Cuz ja-makin’ me crazy. 
Excuse me, you dropped something. My jaw. 
If you were a laser beam, you’d be set on stunning. 
Are you wearing space pants? ‘Cuz that booty is out of this world.
2 rounds of:
14 reps of power snatch at 95/65
14 reps of toes-to-bar
14 reps of jumping alternating lunge
14 reps of overhead squat at 95/65
14 reps of pull-up
14 reps of kettlebell swing at 53/35
14 reps of push-up
front squat
1*560%
1*570%
1*575%
1*580%

No comments:

Post a Comment