![]() |
| on your mark... |
To end the week why don't we partner up one more time so we can get a little rest in the middle of our workout? I don't know about you but I'm sore from this week and I've barely done anything.
Teams of 2
10 mins to row max distance. Each partner rows 500 meter legs and you will round DOWN to get your score. (so the 11 extra meters that tick off while youre not doing anything don't count)
Then
100 ball shots
30 burpees
100 pushups
400 meter run
Only one person works at a time and the reps of the first movement must be completed before moving to the next. Partners will then run together. Time is called when the second partner enters the gym from their run.
You should have two scores at the end of the work out; Total meters rounded down to nearest 500, and total time. Second part starts immediately after the first part.
Now you know the WOD
- CLICK HERE to sign up for your class.

No comments:
Post a Comment