Wednesday, February 13, 2013

TIGHTEN UP. THERE'S A CHANCE SOMEONE WILL SEE YOU NAKED TONIGHT


The Marine


Love (or crushing loneliness) is in the air and even tough guys like John Cena let their sensitive side show on Valentine's Day. St. Valentine, as we all know, is the patron saint of footie pajamas and adult love coupons. If your office is anything like mine, you'll probably be exchanging home-made valentines and eating chalk flavored heart shaped candies all day tomorrow. Maybe your significant other is at Walgreen's right now picking up a Whitman's Sampler or maybe you bought several for yourself and mailed them to your office with fake names of gentleman suitors to convince your co-workers you have a life. I don't know. I can't say how your brain works. The point is you'll be eating some candy or cupcakes during the day or drinking alone and you need to come work it off. Let's face it, your metabolism is not what is once was. A minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips, as Faulkner once said. I guess I'm trying to say Happy Valentine's Day. Sorry for getting so sappy. See you in the afternoon.

THURSDAY'S WORKOUT
3 Rounds
run 800
15 floor wipers
15 Sumo dlhp ((75/55)




Now you know the WOD
- CLICK HERE to sign up for your class.

1 comment:

  1. drying me tears now... i mailed myself several chocolate packages with names like Ryan S. and Joe... Miss you guys - happy valentines day!

    -Bahnsen

    ReplyDelete