Monday, August 29, 2011

Why is it good to be strong?

Donnie M at the Saturday WOD

There are already some funny and thoughtful responses on the board.  Please add yours, we're curious to hear everyone's perspective.

WOD FOR TUESDAY

7-7-7-5-5-5-3-3-3

Back squat
Romanian deadlift

Sled finisher

Now you know the WOD
- CLICK HERE to sign up for your class.

4 comments:

  1. To be ready when the unexpected happens and it's sink or swim, or as I've learned in CrossFit...swim a little longer!

    Foxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Important to everyone: Stregth directly correlates to bone strength(reduced risk of osteoporosis), joint strength(reduced risk of arthritis and joint pain), and reduce risk of injury (through balance and ability to "catch" weight). Finally, something that is important to me is to be able to move yourself and another body if need be for safety.
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foxy, I love that! You've hung with it these past few months and we could all see how you took it to another level yesterday.

    Max, I'm seeing a theme of Worst Case Scenario strength training!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave up my shake weight and joined crossfit savannah

    ReplyDelete