Thursday, August 1, 2013

T-minus 1 day before I'm shootin e'erbody

Back when I was tan
 
 
If you want to come to paintball but are worried about the drive or how to get there, we will be meeting at the chick fila on Mall Blvd. at 730 and leaving at 745. You can jump in with anyone and we can leave cars at the gym. I suggested meeting at the gym but Hungry Hunter needs his biscuits. You don't have to have been a member for long to join the fun. Really, you probably don't need to be a member at all. You just need a willingness to kill or be killed.
 
grace
30 clean and jerk (135/95)
wait 10 minutes, then
amrap 10
5 ttb
10 air squat
10 lateral jumps (3 Stacked 45s/2 stacked 45s)



Now you know the WOD
- CLICK HERE to sign up for your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment