.JPG) |
Erin W. landing her 1r height box jump.
|
If everyone doesn't already know, Erin Waidzulis has left the gym to start a new chapter in her life with her husband Jason. Erin, you are golden. You have an amazing and determined heart, you came such a long way on your fitness journey at the gym. I know I can speak for everyone when I say it's been an honor getting to know you this past year. We love you and wish only the best for you and Jason.
You better come back to visit!
On the other hand, Ryan and Camilla are back in Savannah! So come by tomorrow and give 'em a big welcome home hug, especially Rhino.
As for the workout, we will be doing a hero WOD to kick off the fourth of July week. 'Merica!
"DT" (155/105)
5 Rounds
12 Deadlifts
9 Hang Power Cleans
6 Push Jerk
Now you know the WOD
-
CLICK HERE to sign up for your class.
No comments:
Post a Comment