| I think I took the picture then said "cheese." |
For those who haven't heard, Krista, Albert, Hunter, and Camilla did a cool thing on Saturday. Ask them about it if you get a chance, I'm sure they'd love to share their experience with you. These are just a few of the members who have decided to train as crossfit competitors. They used a variety of programming to get to where they are today, but the common theme for them all is that they set a goal. They train in the gym for this goal, in this case the Low Country Clash, and they test their training on the day that it counts. Crossfit competitions are a great experience for any level crossfitter, and if you're getting complacent in your training or feel like you're ready to take it to the next level, talk to one of your coaches or peers about preparing for an upcoming event.
1rm front squat then 3-3-3-3 @ 70%
finisher
3rds
10 med ball sit ups
10 good mornings
Now you know the WOD
- CLICK HERE to sign up for your class.
No comments:
Post a Comment