 |
| If this were me I wouldn't be able to see a thing |
Today's workout is going to be tough, and there is no way around that. There will also be very few people with the "Rx" beside their name at the end of the day, and there's no way around that either. There is just as much if not more honor in scaling a workout to achieve 100% of YOUR effort as there is in doing a workout "as prescribed." Ordinarily I would do this workout RX and crush it, but just to prove how honorable I am I will be scaling the handstand pushups and pistols... and pullups. There's not a lot else to say at this point, but a famous line about an entirely different kind of rape comes to mind; "This will not be over quickly, you will not enjoy this." Drink you some water and eat you some groceries cuz it gon' be a looooong 22 minutes.
We rarely do this, but this particular brand of hate needs a title. To quote Lemmy, (for once) "I see the line in the sand, time to find out who I am." So here it is,
LINE IN THE SAND
AMRAP 22
2 HSPU
4 Pistol (2 each leg)
6 Pull Ups
8 KB Swing 53/35
10 Box Jump 24/20
Now you know the WOD
-
CLICK HERE to sign up for your class.
Thanks for the laugh today buddy.
ReplyDelete