| Get down on it, get down on it! |
I'm so impressed by the tenacity and enthusiasm of our boot campers. I love hearing how you're already feeling fitter, sleeping better, sitting up taller, craving cleaner food. If you are already capable of so much change and already feeling such positive progress, just think of where you'll be 6 months from now.
Stick to this.
CrossFit is not just a change in your body, it's a change in how you think about your body, a change in your confidence, your drive, your stick-to-it-iveness, it changes your conception of a gym, changes your idea of health and fitness. I see you all pushing yourselves, I see you all cheering each other on. This is all change for the better. See you soon.
WOD FOR WEDNESDAY
Deadlift
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Now you know the WOD
- CLICK HERE to sign up for your class.
No comments:
Post a Comment