Tuesday, September 4, 2012
FIND YOUR FOCUS
Sometimes I get a moment to look around the gym and take in all the badassery of CrossFit SAV. It is SUCH a good feeling to see so many different people working hard, trying their best, putting their heart into it all. When I scan the room to see you guys doing excellent barbell movements, working efficiently and masterfully, or I see you finally getting double unders or going beyond that, and KILLING double unders, I get a warm and fuzzy feeling... Because you are GETTING it. You're practicing, you're focused and paying attention, you're eyeballing good form, emulating it and reproducing it. You're teaching each other, you're going from novice to kick ass, and YOU DID THE WORK. Keep it up, keep making us proud!
WOD FOR WEDNESDAY
Power clean
10-7-5-3-2-1-1-1
Then
Death by power clean at 1/2 1rm
Now you know the WOD
- CLICK HERE to sign up for your class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment